UX Designer (m/f)
KLEKT is a fast growing online marketplace (C2B2C) start-up with millions of users and millions of monthly turnover.
We are the most exciting place online for the most exciting market in fashion right now. We are the center of the European high profile sneaker and streetwear buzz.
To extend our team, we are looking for a UX Designer (m/f) to join our team in our Cologne office. You will work on a diverse set of unique and challenging projects that allow users to seamlessly interact with technology.
- Research, design, prototype new user experience in collaboration with the product team.
- Deliver user cases and scenarios, wireframe & prototypes, mockups of screens and flows, visual assets’ production, documentation of design guidelines for the design’s implementation.
- Handle a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Present and communicate designs and deliverables to peers and executives.
- Open and collaborative atmosphere
- Everybody on the team is encouraged to bring themselves and their ideas with them
- You can join us at the most exciting time of a startup
- An online portfolio including UX/UI design.
- Experience working in a technical environment.
- A proven track record of designing UX/UI aspects of a product from start to finish.
- Familiar with Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch. Experience in designing icons, vector illustrations, UI animation, is a plus.
- Be a self-start and self-motivated to perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in english.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts, Visual Communication or equivalent as a plus.