Freelance graphic designer (web, brand)
I am looking for a freelance graphic designer for my new Agency selling Innovation and creative workshops to clients in Germany and Europe.
The Agency needs a new brand identity (logo, color scheme), website and several marketing materials (slides etc.)
The agency loves something uncomplicated, easy going and extremely minimalistic. They are not McKinsey neither want to be. They are competent but flexible. Modern and reliable.
Deliverables for the Brand include:
- Brand color
- Slides for workshops and clients
- Social media materials, sometimes
We like extremely clean graphics and styles.
We like brands like AirBnb, WeWork, InVision.
Clean and essential. This article sums up quite well what I mean: https://airbnb.design/building-a-visual-language/
- Font: use Google Fonts for simplicity in editing documents online
- Logo: simple and essential. It’s a brand, people will hopefully tattoo this logo. It can be just a word written.
- Colors: 1 brand color only.
- Starting: asap
- Length of the project: unlimited. This is an ongoing relationship there’s always something to do
- Software: Sketch, Google Slides
- Payment: how much do you want to get paid? Let’s check your style first and if you are shortlisted, we talk about the payment.
Please get in touch with your portfolio and your philosophy of graphic design and branding. Thanks!