Technical-Writer – Freelancer-Basis (f/m)
- Writing complex technical articles in English
- Topics include: fiber composites, robotics, mechanical engineering, CAD, CAM and FEM software, industry 4.0. concepts, etc.
- Target audience: engineers and decision makers from aerospace, automotive and other industries
- Scope: on average approx. 1−2 articles per month (average of 2 pages per articles)
- A dedicated engineer of Cevotec gives the necessary briefing and input
- Experience in technical writing in English (please list articles for reference)
- Relevant engineering or technical background, including sufficient knowledge of fiber composites
- Excellent English skills/ secondary language level (or 5+ years living and working in an English-speaking country)
- Quick comprehension of technical concepts
- Flexible and reliable
- Unique insights of technical developments at a leading industry 4.0 start-up
- Flexible work environment
- Office presence not required
- Fair compensation
We are passionately building a leading high-tech start-up and expect this passion to be reflected in your articles and text – while accurately portraying technical concepts in an easy-to-understand way. If you want to be part of our experienced and highly motivated team, please reach out to us.
Please send your CV and reference articles, along with your earliest start date and compensation expectation to Sara Lax (HR Business Partner), firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions upfront? Call us at +49 89 2314 165−55.