Videographer – Freelance Student –Start: asap
Justine Leconte is a fashion designer. She runs a fashion label, based in Berlin, and her new collection will launch soon. The development has started and needs to be documented in video and photos.
Justine has an English-speaking YouTube channel talking about fashion (450K subscribers) for which she creates new videos every week.
Justine is looking for a video assistant (videographer) to help her film videos for YouTube and her social media.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for the set & for filming the videos.
- Light, sound, cameras & further equipment are provided.
- You will also create visual content as you go (making-of photos, street scenes, portraits, etc.) for Justine’s other social media channels.
- Filming takes place (depending on the topic) at Justine’s office, at the YouTube Space Berlin and at other indoor/outdoor locations.
What is in it for you?
- Location: Berlin
- Start: asap
- Working hours: 3−4 full days / month, flexible, will be planned ahead of filming days.
- Freelance, paid. You will need a tax number (Steuernummer) to write invoices.
- You will work directly with Justine to create beautiful images, you have a direct impact on the quality of the work and a high creative freedom.
What are your qualifications/skills?
- You study something related to multimedia e.g. documentary film-making or communication design. No completed degree required.
- You have a good eye, take the time to observe, find a pretty angle and catch interesting moments on camera.
- You are very comfortable with a DSLR camera (Sony A7Sii): enough to try things out & experiment with lighting and sound.
- You are interested in fashion and lifestyle topics.
- You are comfortable dealing with content in English. German is not a must.
- Bonus point: you have made YouTube videos before or you have your own YouTube channel.
How to apply?
1. CV with previous experiences that are relevant for this job.
2. Portfolio or links to videos that you have created and that show your style / aesthetics.
3. No cover letter. Instead, tell us what your 3 favourite YouTube channels are – and why? (examples from the fashion/lifestyle/beauty industry are welcome)
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to meeting you!