Digitalizing the world of logistics.
In today’s globalized world, air freight impacts almost every aspect of your everyday life. Whether it is from the delivery of your favourite new technologies to the imports of all those exotic foods and spices or even the latest fashion trends, be it a supercar or designer handbag.
Despite it being a multi-billion dollar market, the air freight industry has, till this day, remained offline and intransparent. Unlike in the passenger business, air cargo is still being sold and booked via email and telephone – a highly outdated and manual process.
So we decided to build a company from the ground up that would reinvent the way airlines and freight forwarders interact for the better and lead the air freight industry into the future.
We founded cargo.one in late 2017 and have already proved the concept, attracted leading airlines and freight forwarders such as Lufthansa and Dachser to our platform, and convinced top-tier investors of our mission. We are just getting started and we need you to help us shape the future of air freight.
What’s the opportunity?
This role is a unique opportunity to get hands-on design experience over all facets of a young tech startup – from conceptualizing and designing new product features to shaping an entire brand.
As a freelancer, you will join a team of highly entrepreneurial individuals to help us turn our ideas into exceptional products. If this sounds like a fun challenge to you, we would love to hear from you!
What will I be doing?
Working alongside creatives and mission-driven entrepreneurs, you will:
- Design and implement exciting new product features for our users
- Develop marketing campaigns and communications in cross-functional teams
- Create and implement website designs
- Work alongside the founders to deliver ad-hoc projects
- What skills do I need?
- You have a wide variety of design experience that includes designing features for digital products, creating branded presentations and developing marketing material
- You are proficient using Sketch and PowerPoint, with the ability to quickly learn new tools
- You are comfortable building websites with web editors – experience using Webflow is a plus
- You have a keen sense of design and always pay attention to details
- You take ownership of your tasks and can work with minimal direction
- You enjoy working iteratively with others and communicate well
- You have proficient English skills
What I get in return
- You will get the unique opportunity to have a serious impact on an organization that is changing an entire industry
- You will work together with and learn from experienced entrepreneurs and a young, driven and international team.
- You will get an insider’s look into how businesses are built from the ground up
- You will receive a competitive compensation package
Please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org! As we are looking for someone to join our team as soon as possible, please specify your earliest start date.