Creative Director – Freelance
MISSION: Cultivate our brand, reshape our look & feel, relaunch our packaging and help making this brand iconic
- Mentor, encourage, and inspire creative team members and guide them through the completion of projects from concept to execution.
- Lead the repackaging project from a creative perspective for entire product assortment: styling tools, wet lines, accessories & merch.
- Shoulder the responsibility of the quality and completion of all work projects assigned to members of the creative team.
- Report progress and results of projects at major stages of their conception, creation, and execution.
- Ensure designs, collections, and content reflect consistently and positively the brand image and company ideals.
- Work with internal and external strategic partners to create iconic products using the most current industry best practices.
- Serve as a liaison between the marketing and creative team and between the creative team and individual clients.
- Anticipate problems that may impede a project from completing on time and implement solution.
- Min. 5 years as a Creative Director experience/level in branding
- At least 12 years of broad creative and management experience (required) with a global sophistication and the ability to adapt to different cultures.
- You have a Bachelors or Master’s degree in Graphic design, communication, design, fine arts, or a related field
- Experience leading cross-discipline teams and design leaders.
- Love for Beauty, fashion, and wellness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with a variety of software programs, such as the Adobe Suite
- Good comfort level interacting with high-profile clients and industry professionals.
- Evidence of participation in ongoing professional development opportunities in the areas of graphic design or social media
- Recent hands-on experience with applying design, copy, or web best practices.
- Professional business skills, such as negotiation, project management, and leadership
- Talent in presenting information concisely and accurately, with keen attention to detail
- Team leader and player, with great understanding of roles of team members
- Finally, you are optimistic and enthusiastic but also a bit restless and dissatisfied.
- Varied and responsible tasks as well as room for the realization of new ideas and concepts
- A suitable remuneration and perspective with further development
- Workplace in a central location in Munich
- Optional: Working at two locations is also possible (commuting USA – Germany/ Munich)
If we have caught your interest, send us your application documents (CV & Portfolio), stating your earliest possible starting date and your compensation expectations, by e-mail to jobs(at)ikoohair.com with the subject „Creative Director Freelance“ – we look forward to hearing from you!