Customer Support – Bilingual (French – English)
Strikingly is a modern, mobile-optimized website builder that’s extremely easy to use. Our mission is to give everyone the power to unleash their individuality.
Our headquarters is currently based in Shanghai, China but we have deep Silicon Valley roots. We’re backed by Y Combinator (W13), SV Angel, Funders Club, Innovation Works, Infinity Ventures, Index Ventures, Kevin Hale, and many others.
You can learn more about us from the news:
We’re looking for a Bilingual French – English customer support agent or Happiness Officers that will provide professional and friendly service through our email and live-chat channels. This person should have a passion for helping others and be able to stay calm under pressure.
You’ll also translate our product into French. You’ll be given the tools to do so easily, and you translate regularly, and moderate others’ translations.
This project requires:
– Customer support experience in a fast-paced environment
– Great French and English communication skills, both written and oral
– Should love making customers happy!
– Should have the ability to assess each customer’s issues
– Knows how to deal with difficult customers/clients
– Has good analytical and problem-solving skills
– Has good accurate records keeping
– Must be a good team player
– Can work with minimal supervision
– Ability to prioritize and multitask
– Knowledge of Domains, SEO, and Analytics is a plus!
– Must be able to work remotely and full-time (at least 40 hours per week)
What We Offer:
– Convenience in working from home
– Fun and collaborative international working environment
– Opportunities for career advancement
– Training and growth opportunities
– Paid leave with tenure of one(1) year and above
You can fill out this form if you are interested